Restaurant Style Chicken Chukka makes an awesome addition to your party menus. The spices added to the chicken make the recipe delicious, hot and flavorful spicy Chicken stir fry.
Recipe Type: Side Dish / Starter
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 2 servings
Cooking Skill: Medium
Chicken – 500gms
Kashmiri Chili – 2tbsp
Pepper powder – 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala – 1tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste – 1tbsp
Curry leaves – as required
Fried onion – 1/2cup
Salt – as required
Coconut oil – 2tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients for marinating the chicken with few drops of coconut oil.
- Marinate at least 1 hour.
- Now heat the pan and coconut oil.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and stir gently on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Cook the chicken till it becomes dry and juicy on low flame.
- Now the Restaurant style chicken chukka is ready. Serve hot.
Following images shows the step by step cooking of Chicken Chukka recipe